If you can not access cpanel or forgot your password:
1. Log into your billing manager.
2. Then go to My Products & Services choose the product you want to change the password and click the "active" icon.
3. On the next screen you will see on the right side a navigation, scroll down until you see "Change Password" click that and enter a new password.
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password & Security" Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on change password.
You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...