If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can edit or remove CNAME Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....